Thursday, April 23, 2009

Slacker Blogger

Sorry folks!

I can't even claim membership to the Slacker generation.

Well, since my last post, I visited AMERICA - and I visited everyone and everything! Sorry, didn't take my camera with me. I'll make a sandwich of the trip.

- Flew back to Dulles through Montreal.
- Reunition (this is a new word) with ma, pa, granny, and auntie.
- Reunition with the apostles. 
- New laptop battery. €0.00.
- Visits to American doctors - √
- Coffees at the Hard Bean in downtown Annapolis. They now have a liquor license.
- Road trip North to see 1/2 my sisters. Stops in Boston, Providence, and New York.
- Visited the National Gallery of Art, the Smithsonian Castle for the NMAAH architectural bids exhibition, and the Museum of Fine Arts in Boston. 
- Requested Yeah Yeah Yeahs new single 'Zero' twice in the same day on WRNR
- Ate many bagels and drank a lot of coffee

Ok that was longer than planned. Here are some photos from my recent bicycle excursion to Chartres to see the cathedral - and test out my new wheels.

Summer is still up in the air.

MP3s
to be played at high volume

Hermes Zopoula - Alpha et Omega
The Streets - Trust Me
La Roux - Fascination
Peter Bjorn & John - I'm Losing My Mind
Chubby Parker - In Kansas

three Devo tracks in honor of cycling

Devo - Big Mess

No comments: