Monday, August 25, 2008

MY NEW BLOG

Hello, friends. It's me, Luke Williams, and this is my new blog, intended to act as a log of my day to day life in Paris and traveling through Europe. While Paris is a really big city and hub of international exchange, it's in another continent, so I figured that to make things easy, I would construct a blog, accessible from any computer equipped with the internet. This way, you might not forget about me! At your own leisure, check in here for updates on my life.

To fill you in, I will be studying in Paris the coming academic year, returning sometime after May 31, 2009. I will live in the city (location TBA), most likely with a host family, and will study history at the Paris IV Sorbonne University. I plan on traveling through Europe over the course of the year, especially to Germany. I already have plans made to visit Munich for Oktoberfest! In this time, I hope to perfect my French, expand on my ability with German, and above all, to meet new people and enjoy myself.

As for contact info goes, I will have a few mailing addresses. For the first half of September, I will be in Tours, France, for a brief immersion to French culture outside the city. As of September 5, I can be reached in Paris at

(My name)
SWEET BRIAR COLLEGE
34, rue de Fleurus
75006
FRANCE

I may be given a more direct mailing address upon my arrival and depending on my living situation.

If you are in Europe and would like to hang with me, I will be posting a mobile number as soon as I arrive.
If you are in America the beautiful, send me your mailing address! at williamsl@kenyon.edu and I'll be sure to send you a carte postale. Send me travel suggestions and keep me up to date with your life! If you're interested in my other, less formal blog, let me know and I'll give you the URL. Alright, enough.

No comments: